logo melissa milis

School Break



Today I had my last lesson and I'm pretty excited for the holidays! So many things planned! *whoot!
I celebrated the start of the holidays with some girly girly shopping! _yeah_ I bought a new shirt at Zara! Very fancy * blinks*

Back at my room (need to show you all some more pictures btw!) I made myself a tasty meal and watched the first episode of privileged, it's a.o.k.(okidoki! -> if you watch this series you'll know what I mean :D) ( I still love Gossip Girl more but I'll try to survive without) :D

Tonight I'll be going to a christmas party at school. :)
Hope you'll all be having fun?!

Melissa
xoxo




( I miss my boy back home )
at 4:15 PMComments (0)

0 comments :

hello my dear

i am a girl named melissa, married to a boy named jan. together we are building a house, photographing and filming weddings, dreaming of a creative life, inspiring you all with wedding ideas and learning each day to be happy.

Affiliates

Solden 2015 250x250 EU_175x175.gif brussels airlines Solden bij bol.com! BE NL Mens 200x200 Accessoires