logo melissa milis

BALLOON 3 ! Ahoy!



Balloon 3 has been found! :) The question was 'what did you last cry about?', the answer was quite emotional and recognizable. I don't want to tell you everything because my book has to be a complete interesting journey for you.

The answer came from Lokeren.

So that's my good news I wanted to share with you all before I went to bed. I hope tomorrow is going to be a nice day, I'll be meeting my essay lecturer. Nervous about that :) After that I'll have lunch with Raf and Tamara so we can discuss our party that's coming up in February... Lots of work has been done but still a lot to do next... I'll keep you all updated!

See you tomorrow,
Melissa
at 11:33 PMComments (0)

0 comments :

hello my dear

i am a girl named melissa, married to a boy named jan. together we are building a house, photographing and filming weddings, dreaming of a creative life, inspiring you all with wedding ideas and learning each day to be happy.

Affiliates

Solden 2015 250x250 EU_175x175.gif brussels airlines Solden bij bol.com! BE NL Mens 200x200 Accessoires