logo melissa milis

SURPRISEPARTY LIES


Yesterday we had a surpriseparty for Lies, one of my best friends. She's going to Germany to study and have here course. I'll miss her the next 6 months but we'll visit her soon so that's something nice to look out for.

It was almost 4.30 AM when I got to bed so today was very lazy. It feels like my head is going to explode ;)
I worked a little bit for school and enjoyed having visit from a few of my aunts. They have been a real support for us since mum died and they visit us every sunday afternoon. My dad made apple-tart, just like my mum did in the past.

I don't get responses from my balloons and I'm getting a little nervous now... I've send alsmost 200 balloons and I only got 4 answers back :D *hm

Have a nice evening,
Melissa
at 6:13 PMComments (0)

0 comments :

hello my dear

i am a girl named melissa, married to a boy named jan. together we are building a house, photographing and filming weddings, dreaming of a creative life, inspiring you all with wedding ideas and learning each day to be happy.

Affiliates

Solden 2015 250x250 EU_175x175.gif brussels airlines Solden bij bol.com! BE NL Mens 200x200 Accessoires