logo melissa milis

Weekends

Hmm. I enjoyed the weekend :)
I really needed some time off. Friday and Saturday I went to Groezrock. It was nice to do something outside because I've been working for school the whole week and it was getting really stressy. It feels better.

I've got no pictures from Groez but here are the bands I wanted to see (and I did, we only skipped Campus (because we had to wait 1,5 hours to get in there!!!! wtf!!! and the last bands from Saturday because we were tired and wanted to go to a party from a friend, which was nice to do. dancing!!! (oh I've missed it so much))


Today I visited the grandparents from my boyfriend and my own grandparents and we talked about how they grow up and about their own parents. With these stories I want to make a book. I think it's really nice to hear them talk. It comforts me. Will I have grandchildren one day myself? Will they be as excited as me about their past? Hmm. It feels good to look at these pictures.

I'll post some here if I find the time to scan.

Love and yours,
Melissa
at 5:30 PMComments (0)

0 comments :

hello my dear

i am a girl named melissa, married to a boy named jan. together we are building a house, photographing and filming weddings, dreaming of a creative life, inspiring you all with wedding ideas and learning each day to be happy.

Affiliates

Solden 2015 250x250 EU_175x175.gif brussels airlines Solden bij bol.com! BE NL Mens 200x200 Accessoires