logo melissa milis

...


what can I tell you.

It has been busy. My thesis is finally finished and that's a relief. Although ... when I finally got my 6 prints, I noticed there was still a huge error. I decided to let things be...

The last two days were fine. I worked on my books & watched some movies/ series. Monday I watched Fanboys together with Jan (the biggest fan of Kristen Bell * understandable). The film was not that good but I am sure that Jan was happy to admire the back of Kristen. Haha. This morning I got up (yes you read it correctly) so I could watch Gossip Girl. (how the hell I'm going to survive till autumn :'(). * searches desperately for something to fill-in the gaps! *

Tonight Jan is coming over and tomorrow it's my birthday. Unfortunately I must go to the hospital. Yes! On my birthday! Anyway Jan will be with me the whole day so that's a good thing! :)

This weekend I went to Germany ... a weekend with friends. Lies, my best friend, is on Erasmus in Karlsruhe and we went to visit her. It was fine but I was also glad to be back. (although I would have loved to take lies with me!):)

Hmmm. I gotta go. It feels like half the world is in stress for exams, papers and work. Thumbs up for you (and me) :)

Love,
Melissa
at 7:14 PMComments (1)

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

purchase tramadol tramadol online no prescription cod - tramadol high get

hello my dear

i am a girl named melissa, married to a boy named jan. together we are building a house, photographing and filming weddings, dreaming of a creative life, inspiring you all with wedding ideas and learning each day to be happy.

Affiliates

Solden 2015 250x250 EU_175x175.gif brussels airlines Solden bij bol.com! BE NL Mens 200x200 Accessoires