logo melissa milis

chuck



hi bloggers!

If you're searching for a good series that makes you laugh. Just take a look at "chuck".
Seriously, I almost peed in my pants the 12th episode.
Here are some screens (you want understand unless you're now deciding you'll give it a try and watch it - yeah I'm evil. I know)

Go! Check it out!



Love,
Melissa


btw, if you're a guy and I didn't convinced you already: my bofriend gots goosebumps every time he sees the actresse. One more way to convince you... I'm telling you...
at 4:50 PMComments (0)

0 comments :

hello my dear

i am a girl named melissa, married to a boy named jan. together we are building a house, photographing and filming weddings, dreaming of a creative life, inspiring you all with wedding ideas and learning each day to be happy.

Affiliates

Solden 2015 250x250 EU_175x175.gif brussels airlines Solden bij bol.com! BE NL Mens 200x200 Accessoires