logo melissa milis

My week.

Last week, I didn't feel so good so I decided to do some (online and vintage)shopping. Buy many things and spend only a little. It makes a girl happy, right?
Here are all the new stuff I bought or made (yes I've been making things!) recently and didn't showed you yet.
Have fun.

TODAY
a new dress I bought a few weeks ago. I bought it online at kapaza. Don't know if I like it or not... what do you think?
Also a few things I collected at vintage stores and stuff.








27 JULI
Visit from Kelvin. Having fun ^^
and making cupcakes (didn't work out the way I wanted - they tasted so good but didn't look they way I wanted- but I'll try it again soon)






26 JULI
Dinner with family on sunday afternoon.





dad makes us laugh.


Jan & me


my dad.



Tessa (sis) and boyfriend Egbert.

23 JULI

Making a necklace with some friends from college. I've missed them because I didn't see them for a while. Afterwards a little drink!













22 JULI

A little preview - I'm making invitations for a birthday party. Work in progress. The testprint is ready this week and I hope to get the final ones next week. More coming soon.




Love,
Melissa
at 1:01 PMComments (2)

2 comments :

Senne said...

Als absolute fashion kenner: kvind nog wel een cool kleedjre. Lol.


En Senne on board =) Haha. Ma wa ne foto toch...

melissamilis said...

Ja!! die zijn we vergeten te tonen 's avonds ;)
Jammer ... :)



Dankjewel ;)

hello my dear

i am a girl named melissa, married to a boy named jan. together we are building a house, photographing and filming weddings, dreaming of a creative life, inspiring you all with wedding ideas and learning each day to be happy.

Affiliates

Solden 2015 250x250 EU_175x175.gif brussels airlines Solden bij bol.com! BE NL Mens 200x200 Accessoires