logo melissa milis

Some time to write










I finally have some time to sit down and concentrate on writing for more than 5 minutes.
We quit early at syntra so here I am, sitting in our sofa, relaxing for a few minutes. It's been more than 4 months since I had a monday with some free time in the evening. It feels GREAT, even though I only have 20 minutes before I go to bed. These 20 minutes feel wonderful.

It's been very busy the last few weeks and my internet was out of order for more than a month. It feels great to be back :)

This weekend, we've been working in our apartment. It's going to be cosy and sweet. I can't wait to finally settle with him.
I took some pictures of the work and progress but forgot my camera at the apartment. I'll post them next weekend. Promise.
In the mean time I have some great pictures that inspired me this last year. Do you have favourite living/home pictures?
Pls share them with me...

Love,
Melissa
at 10:31 PMComments (0)

0 comments :

hello my dear

i am a girl named melissa, married to a boy named jan. together we are building a house, photographing and filming weddings, dreaming of a creative life, inspiring you all with wedding ideas and learning each day to be happy.

Affiliates

Solden 2015 250x250 EU_175x175.gif brussels airlines Solden bij bol.com! BE NL Mens 200x200 Accessoires