logo melissa milis

Monday Movie Time : The vicious kind


Friday evening I watched "the vicious kind" with Jan.
I love almost every move from the sundance film festival so I was totally ready for this one ;-)

I like the movie but because I hate open endings, this movie wasn't really the best one for me ;-)

The movie is about a young girl who spends her Thanksgiving holiday at her new boyfriend's home and meets his family. The relationship between the two brothers, a father trying to connect with his sons and the young woman who gets between the three of them. The story begins when Caleb Sinclaire reluctantly picks up his brother Peter at college and brings him and his new girlfriend Emma home for the Thanksgiving holiday. Caleb, who recently broke up with his long-time girlfriend and is wary of relationships, warns Peter that Emma will end up hurting him, but he can't stop himself from being drawn to her. As Caleb's infatuation with Emma grows, he must decide whether to act on his feelings or protect his brother's first love.

It's not a typical movie and it really gives you this indie feeling and that's really what I like about movies. The movie is not really a big story though. I would give the movie a 7 out of 10.

Love,
Melissa

PS. I just LOVE the movie poster! do you?
at 11:49 PMComments (0)

0 comments :

hello my dear

i am a girl named melissa, married to a boy named jan. together we are building a house, photographing and filming weddings, dreaming of a creative life, inspiring you all with wedding ideas and learning each day to be happy.

Affiliates

Solden 2015 250x250 EU_175x175.gif brussels airlines Solden bij bol.com! BE NL Mens 200x200 Accessoires