logo melissa milis

Sunday Love : Week 19


Another weekly pregnancy picture. Jeroen had to work so it's only Mieke in the picture this week.In the photo, you can see spring is finally coming trough. I love it. Next week I try to make a slideshow, so you can see all the pictures at once.

All my Love,
Melissa

going to clean my house now, we had our third housewarming yesterday and the place is a mess. But is was a really lovely party with my close friends. Pictures later! x
at 2:41 PMComments (0)

0 comments :

hello my dear

i am a girl named melissa, married to a boy named jan. together we are building a house, photographing and filming weddings, dreaming of a creative life, inspiring you all with wedding ideas and learning each day to be happy.

Affiliates

Solden 2015 250x250 EU_175x175.gif brussels airlines Solden bij bol.com! BE NL Mens 200x200 Accessoires