logo melissa milis

NO Gossip Girl , ONLY veronica


No new Gossip Girl episodes for a month! That's awful long! The new episode will air March 16th (the day I come back from New York). And there will be a Spin-off called Valley Girl. (more on tv.com)



BUT...

After all it's not only bad news because I was reading the tv.com news and guess what?
There's a big possibility Veronica Mars is going to bright up your screens again ^^
Rob Thomas is writing a script for a final Veronica Mars movie. Great huh?!

HMMM. I still love V! Still my favorite series all time! :)

Read more (and I'm sure all the fans are going to hit this link!)
http://www.tv.com/story/12141.html?ref_story_id=12141&ref_type=1101&ref_name=story




I just made your day, didn't I ?

Melissa
at 2:11 PMComments (1)

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

heaven!

hello my dear

i am a girl named melissa, married to a boy named jan. together we are building a house, photographing and filming weddings, dreaming of a creative life, inspiring you all with wedding ideas and learning each day to be happy.

Affiliates

Solden 2015 250x250 EU_175x175.gif brussels airlines Solden bij bol.com! BE NL Mens 200x200 Accessoires