logo melissa milis

My Family.


(dad)

I'm making this book about people who passed away. For one of my stories I asked my grandparents to tell me something about their own parents. My grandfather's mother just looks like me (and my mum). I was very surprised because I've never seen these pictures before. Hmm. I love old pictures A LOT! :)

Here are some old pictures I would like to share. It's perfect for watching on a sunday afternoon, I think.

Love.


family grandmother



The mother of my grandfather.
at 12:56 PMComments (5)

5 comments :

thischicksgotstyle said...

Mooi zeg, die oude foto's!!

x!

melissamilis said...

Hmm ja. oude foto's zijn gewoon Yummie om te kijken ! ;)

latanie. said...

het kaartje waar die laatste foto in zit, is op zich al kei mooi :D

Anne said...

Ik ben echt gek op die oude foto's. Ze zijn zo prachtig en puur. Heb er zelf ook een heleboel aan mijn muur hangen van mijn familie !

melissamilis said...

Ja idd. Geweldig fijn om naar te kijken :)

hello my dear

i am a girl named melissa, married to a boy named jan. together we are building a house, photographing and filming weddings, dreaming of a creative life, inspiring you all with wedding ideas and learning each day to be happy.

Affiliates

Solden 2015 250x250 EU_175x175.gif brussels airlines Solden bij bol.com! BE NL Mens 200x200 Accessoires