logo melissa milis

Lafont + Biasia

I woke up with a sweet text message from my boyfriend.I Was totally happy to get up :) I got even more happy when I saw this box with my own balloons in it. They arrived! Yes! Now I've got 500 balloons, ready to share with you. Comment if you want some ;) After checking my favourite websites and mail, I went to the supermarket for some food for me and my family. Coming back, I just had to check my vintage store again. Guess what. I found sunglasses (lafont) and bag (francesco Biasia) again, both 1,5 euros. You can pay up to 400 euros for a bag like that! I'm going to call that little shop, my wonderbox I think. HAHA. Everytime I check the sunglasses or bags, I find some really expensive labels, just lying there, waiting for me to buy them! I took some pictures for you to share ;)

Lots of love,
at 3:11 PMComments (6)


Jan said...

ik ik ik ik wil ne ballooooooooon!

melissamilis said...

haha. gij krijgt er zoveel ge wilt (mor geen 500 e)

latanie. said...

hey toffe spulletjes! kringloopwinkels ftw! :D

toffe naamkaartjes ook! ik zal mijne huisstijl ook is erop zwieren!

melissamilis said...

ik kom kijken! :D

Karen. said...

Ik wil ook een ballonnnn!!

melissamilis said...

op de tentoonstelling liggen er Karen :D

hello my dear

i am a girl named melissa, married to a boy named jan. together we are building a house, photographing and filming weddings, dreaming of a creative life, inspiring you all with wedding ideas and learning each day to be happy.


Solden 2015 250x250 EU_175x175.gif brussels airlines Solden bij bol.com! BE NL Mens 200x200 Accessoires